Computer Support

The Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology is supported by the School of Medicine Technology Services (SOMTech). All university, school or department-owned computers including those purchased with grant or contract funds  are  serviced by SOMTech.  Privately owned computers are not serviced by SOMTech.  For service requests on university owned computers please use LANDesk Service Desk (requires your eID and password). It is important to place a request in this way rather than email or phone call because this method ensures that all work is resolved in a timely manner.